WiTouch Pro TENS
- Instant Pain Relief at the back in only 30 minutes
- The World's First True Wireless TENS for Back Pain FDA Cleared for Over-the-Counter Sales
- 11omA intensity output, higher than other portable TENS devices in the market
- Easy to use without any complex settings to learn or to adjust
- Thin, lightweight and flexible design contours to the back for a perfect fit on almost any body type
- Wireless, Simple Synchronizing of the mobile application to use
- New WiTouch®Pro APP controls the WiTouch®Pro from your smartphone (Download from App Store for iOS or Google Play store for Android)
- 3 additional new waveforms that are selectable on the WiTouch®Pro APP, and 15 intensity levels for a true customized Pain Relief experience
- Treatment usage history can be seen in the WiTouch®Pro APP
- Made in U.S.A
The WiTouch Pro exclusive patent pending 3-stage waveform incorporates both clinical theories of TENS to provide pain relief.
The 30-minute stimulation treatment is delivered as follow:
Stage 1) s minutes of high frequency stimulation that initiates a feeling of pain relief by suppressing the transmission of pain signals in nerves.
Stage 2) 20 minutes of low frequency stimulation that initiates an increased endorphin release in the body to reduce the sensitivity to pain for an extended period of time following the 30-minute treatment.
Stage 3) 5 minutes of high frequency stimulation, providing the same high sensory sensation experienced in Stage 1. This stage allows you to maintain the feeling of pain relief and complete the overall treatment with a comfortable high sensory feeling.
• Channels: Single channel
• Waveform: Asymmetric biphasic square pulse
• Pulse Amplitude: o -110 mA, o - 55 volts, (at 500 ohm
• Pulse Frequency: (Hz) 2-120
• Pulse Duration: (μs) 120 - 250
• Timer Control: (Mins) 30 fixed, auto-shutoff
• Power Supply Device: Two AAA DC batteries
• Width: 191 mm
• Depth: 18mm
• Height: 90 mm
• Weight: (Including battery) 4.8 oz (136 g)
• Safety Standard: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, IEC
60601-1-11, IEC 60601-2-10, CAN/CSA C22.2No. 601.1,